Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Countdown to the next big show...

What a crazy past couple of days its been!  After having built 14 frames already, we got a bit comfortable.  If I have learned anything, its that while framing, being constantly aware of what you're doing and constantly measuring and remeasuring frames is key.  After spending all Monday night and the better part of Tuesday finishing up the frames for the show, I discovered two of them were far too small.  With just a few hours left in the day and work looming on the horizon, it didn't look so good.  I should know better than to doubt the improvisational abilities of me and my father though.  With a bit of determination (and some consequential sleep loss) we busted them out in 4 hours.  Start to finish.  Now all that's left to do is mount the prints, seal the frames, and attach the hanging hardware.


Just three days left til my "biggest" show yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment